5/18/2024 - when the sky faaaallllllsssss

 well hello friends

it has been a fat minute. like almost a full year. crazy. okay here's some things that have happened:

  1. I now have three (3) tattoos (and plan to get more)
  2. i was in a derealization episode from 4/23-5/12
    1. definition of derealization
  3. i posted a youtube video
    1. link to that if you're interested
  4. i got together with the person i used to have a massive crush on
    1. we then immediately called it off (they called it off)
  5. i deleted all my social media
  6. my cat passed away :(
  7. i wrote four chapters of my novel!

that's about all i can think of at the moment. i completely forgot this existed until just now. i know a few people read my blog (i can see y'all) and i do plan on posting more. sorry for disappearing for a bit <3

love yourself and the earth <3

Comments