5/30/2023 - time out for thee and time out for thee, focus on issues or focus on me :3

 Ayup girls gays and theys!

What is happening? So I just presented my History Seminar final so that's done. And then (hopefully) my math teacher gives me the final so I can just do it and get it done already. Annnd I'm learning magic! I got a book at Newbury Comics called 'Practical Magic'

Oh yeah and I got my septum pierced. J got a tattoo and I drove him to it and the apprentice to the tattoo artist was asking R and I if we wanted a piercing. 


R: "Oh I've been wanting a septum."

A: "Oh! Septums are free!"

M: "Why?"

A: "Because I'm still practicing, so if you're okay with being one of my firsts then I'm down."


And now I have a septum piercing! Pretty sick! I also only have 3 days (including today) of school left. Yippe! 5/9 is my graduation and 5/2 is my Lovejoy concert! I'm so fucking excited! I also have an eye appointment on 5/2 so I can get prescription sunglasses and new glasses because these are crooked and cracked (my cat thought they looked tasty.)

That's all for now!

Take it easy guys, gals and nonbinary pals

PEACE OUT! (Copyright Thomas Sanders)

-A

Comments

Popular Posts