6/1/2023 - from undergroooouuuunnnnd

 GUESS WHO'S DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL!!! Okay, I'm not graduated but I did just finish the last "official" day! I still have eight more days until I actually graduate though. That's kind of :/ yk? Like I just want it to be over with already.

And OH MY FUCKING CHRIST! I have never been so relieved to be done with something as much as I am right now!

But also, I'm like kind of sad. Not because of being done with high school finally. I'm very very happy about that. I'm sad because literally everything and everyone in my life has decided to just like fall apart for some reason. Remember R? (not the one I have a crush on) Well R and J are super close and like neither of them talk to me anymore which really hurts because they are the only family I have (minus my mom and little sister.)

But whatever I guess. It doesn't really matter. Idk. Just in my feels i guess. 

-A

Comments

Popular Posts