6/29/2024 - I CAN BE THE ONE BE YOUR NEW ADDICTION

 howdy how!


as you may know already if you've been here since the beginning, my name is Alexander! I figured I'd do a take 3 of an introduction since i dipped forever ago. so here we go

  1. My name is Alexander
    1. I go by Alex/Zaber 90% of the time
  2. I work at Starbucks
  3. I am 19 years old
    1. I'll be 20 in October
  4. I am in college to get my psychology degree
  5. I shift realities
  6. I am transgender, gay and aromantic
  7. I am also autistic!
  8. My favorite color is yellow, my favorite animal is a bat, i love music, i like to play silly little indie games, i love annotating books, and i love writing

I feel like that's all the important stuff. I'm 90% sure I have comments on so if you have questions don't be shy, ask them. I already know you read this, I can see it.

love yourselves and the earth,

- Alex <3

Comments